*** HIGH WIND WATCH IN EFFECT FROM SUNDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH LATE SUNDAY NIGHT ***
* WHAT…South winds 40 to 50 mph with gusts up to 65 mph possible.
* WHERE…Portions of Highway 101, especially in exposed and elevated sections between Pistol River and just south of Bandon.
* WHEN…From Sunday afternoon through late Sunday night.
* IMPACTS…Damaging winds could blow down trees and power lines. Widespread power outages are possible. Travel could be difficult, especially for high-profile vehicles.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…With leaves on the trees, it may not take as much wind for branches to be broken off and down trees.